The Rothschild eternity band is custom made just for you. Each diamond is hand selected to maximize size and brilliance, meticulously matched to one another, and then set by our master diamond setter.
Diamond Quality: H Color, VS Clarity
Ready to Ship: 4 Weeks
- Total carat weight is based on Finger Size 6 and may vary slightly
- This ring cannot be resized
- Return for credit with Rothschild Diamond
Our family is personally committed to sourcing 100% conflict free and sustainable natural diamonds. To ensure this, we fully comply with the Kimberly Process Certification.
“Diamond producers provide safe, high-quality jobs, financial benefits to local communities and a controlled environmental footprint.” - realisrare.com
Read more about conflict free diamonds here.
Choosing Your Bracelet Size:
Using a soft measuring tape or a thin strip of paper, wrap snug around your wrist, right below the wrist bone towards your hand. If using paper, mark where the end meets up and measure against a ruler.
• If your wrist measures 6 inches or smaller, choose our petite size (This is what Tiffany and Sarah wear.)
• If your wrist measures 6.25 inches or larger, choose our standard size.
• If you are in between sizes or would like guidance in choosing the best size, please reach out and we’d love to help!
Choosing Your Ring Size: To find your ring size, you may use our Ring Size Guide or request a Rothschild Diamond Ring Sizer for the most accurate results!
If you’d like to use our Rothschild Diamond Ring Sizer to determine your finger size, you may purchase the sizer for $15.00 with complimentary 2-3 day shipping. Or if you purchase a Rothschild Diamond ring, please reach out to us and we will send you a ring sizer complimentary.