Client Operations Coordinator APPLY NOW
Do you love handling multiple projects at once and know how to manage up?
Are you an expert communicator who enjoys interacting with team and clients?
Do you consistently anticipate needs and take initiative to get things done?
Then we at Rothschild Diamond need you!
Rothschild Diamond is seeking a full time Client Operations Coordinator.
You are the ideal candidate if you enjoy creating, implementing, and improving systems, and are naturally very organized. You’re exceptionally good at breaking big projects down into the essential steps and knowing the best order to take action on them. When things need to be done, you roll up your sleeves and do it - with a smile.
Our Client Operations Coordinator will be responsible for customer experience, managing the client side of production, CRM management, customer relations, and providing assistance and support to the team as needed.
You are perfect for this job if you are:
- A strong and confident communicator with excellent written skills
- A go-getter who takes initiative
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Proactive and able to multitask
- Able to wear many hats and open to take on new tasks
- A team player who's willing to jump into other areas of the business to help when needed with a can-do attitude, no task too small
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Tech savvy
- Able to maintain confidentiality on sensitive information
Regular Office Hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with the knowledge that your day may extend past listed hours. On occasion, later evenings and Saturday mornings may be needed (usually during busy season). Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, and generous employee discounts on our fine jewelry are offered to our employees.