- Total carat weight is based on Finger Size 6 and may vary slightly
- This ring cannot be resized
- Return for credit with Rothschild Diamond
Our family is personally committed to sourcing 100% conflict free and sustainable natural diamonds. To ensure this, we fully comply with the Kimberly Process Certification.
“Diamond producers provide safe, high-quality jobs, financial benefits to local communities and a controlled environmental footprint.” - realisrare.com
Read more about conflict free diamonds here.
Choosing Your Bracelet Size:
Using a soft measuring tape or a thin strip of paper, wrap snug around your wrist, right below the wrist bone towards your hand. If using paper, mark where the end meets up and measure against a ruler.
• If your wrist measures 6 inches or smaller, choose our petite size (This is what Tiffany and Sarah wear.)
• If your wrist measures 6.25 inches or larger, choose our standard size.
• If you are in between sizes or would like guidance in choosing the best size, please reach out and we’d love to help!
Choosing Your Ring Size: To find your ring size, you may use our Ring Size Guide or request a Rothschild Diamond Ring Sizer for the most accurate results!
If you’d like to use our Rothschild Diamond Ring Sizer to determine your finger size, you may purchase the sizer for $15.00 with complimentary 2-3 day shipping. Or if you purchase a Rothschild Diamond ring, please reach out to us and we will send you a ring sizer complimentary.